The Fantasy of Trees has been a Rotary Club of Grimsby annual fund-raiser for 22 years. We are members of Rotary International: we are people in action, where neighbours, friends and problem-solvers share ideas, join leaders, and take action to create lasting change. With over 1.2 million members and 35,000 clubs around the world, we are always working to better our world. We are both an international organization and a local community leader. We are dedicated to change in our own backyards and across the world. Find out more at www.rotary.org.
The Rotary Club of Grimsby is part of District 7090. We have contributed to local causes and projects for 50 years in Grimsby. The Fantasy of Trees is our signature event to raise funds for local charities supporting local residents.
List of 11 Charities supported by Fantasy of Trees:
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of North and West Niagara
- Community Living – Grimsby, Lincoln and West Lincoln
- Foundation of Resources for Teens – West Niagara (FORT)
- Gillian’s Place – West Niagara
- Grimsby Affordable Housing ( YWCA)
- Grimsby Life Center Ministries
- McNally House Hospice
- Special Olympics Ontario Inc. West Niagara Special Olympics
- West Lincoln Memorial Hospital Auxiliary
- The West Niagara Adult Learning Centre / Literacy Council of Niagara West
- West Niagara Palliative Care Services (Rose Cottage)